Money Tracker Forums > Banknote and coin enthusiasts > Coins collection

Thread: Coins collection

PostCoins collection
Posted by jes 15 years ago (2 Jul 2008)
Hello! I am new here, I live in Spain but I am going to Australia during a whole year. I will live in Sydney very soon.

I am a user of Eurobilltracker.com (you can see it at http://en.eurobilltracker.eu ) which is a similar site to Moneytracker.com but in the whole European Union (you know that the Euro currency is used in many European countries so... it takes quite funny when you have a HIT with a foreign!) Anyway... I registered here to "suply" the Eurobiltracker during my visit to Australia

Anyway, my question is: Does anyone collect coins here?
I mean: I collect coins and banknotes and I am interested in Swapping them. I can offer you some Euro coins or even, some ancian "peseta" from Spain.

I wish you all a lot of HITS!!

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostCoins collection
Posted by enlilninlil 15 years ago (3 Jul 2008)
Hello, the answer to your question is, money is proberly collected in all countries. There is evidence that is happened in ancient Rome, Augustus was known to hand out old cois as gifts. I can't swap as I am in Melbourne, but have a nice trip and I hear Sydney is crap but I don't know. Wes we know the Euro is used by many countries, just like the Central African and WEst African franc and East Carribean Dollar. The U.S dollar is used by Ecuador, El Salvador, Panama, Micronesia etc. Have fun.

PostCoins collection
Posted by matty 7 years ago (15 May 2016)
I collect coins and banknotes. I am Australian but I live in Spain! I will live in Melbourne in a few years, so maybe we can meet up to swap our stuff.