Money Tracker Forums > Feature requests > Charles III 5 Dollar Notes

Thread: Charles III 5 Dollar Notes

PostCharles III 5 Dollar Notes
Posted by aegean 1 year ago (17 Jan 2023)
Should there be through the creation of the new 5 dollar notes with the King of Australia, Charles III a slightly different lavender code like the newer polymer notes that had the late Queen on them?

The older 5 Dollar notes are a dark lavender, the newest ones being a lighter shade. Should the now even newer ones with the King of Australia be a square lavender icon or a different shade of lavender altogether?

Post Reply | Reply with quote
Posted by ay2016 1 year ago (28 Feb 2023)
I feel like it doesn't really matter, it seems the new $5 note will likely feature someone, that's not Charles III...

Posted by aegean 1 year ago (15 Mar 2023)
ay2016 said:
I feel like it doesn't really matter, it seems the new $5 note will likely feature someone, that's not Charles III...
supposedly with no one but aboriginal designs. A shame really. Should be like the 1 dollar note.

Posted by ay2016 12 months ago (4 May 2023)
aegean said:
ay2016 said:
supposedly with no one but aboriginal designs. A shame really. Should be like the 1 dollar note.
I'm ambivalent, IDRC. They do whatever they want to do, maybe it's also in part, because the current Prime Minister is working towards a Republic.