Money Tracker Forums > Feature requests > Most active users list

Thread: Most active users list

PostMost active users list
Posted by gimboid13 9 years ago (19 Jul 2014)
The list of most active users is sorted by rate of entry. It would be interesting to be able to sort the list by number of entries and also number of days active for that matter.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
Posted by heihachi73 9 years ago (20 Jul 2014)
It would be good if statistics could be sorted like that, although I like my current position at #3 as of this morning.

Wish the forums were a bit more frequented by the community, there's only one post every month or so, although they are somewhat simple compared to phpBB/vBulletin and the like.

Posted by gimboid13 9 years ago (21 Jul 2014)
You're down to 4 now! I'm happy with the current order but I'd like to be able to sort by any of the 3 available columns.

If the site owner put in an occasional appearance it might spark some activity. I read in another forum that they'd died or something. Still, sites like this don't maintain themselves indefinitely. Someone must be looking after it. It would be good if they could make an effort and do some more development.

Posted by gimboid13 9 years ago (21 Jul 2014)
You're down to 4 now! I'm happy with the current order but I'd like to be able to sort by any of the 3 available columns.

If the site owner put in an occasional appearance it might spark some activity. I read in another forum that they'd died or something. Still, sites like this don't maintain themselves indefinitely. Someone must be looking after it. It would be good if they could make an effort and do some more development.

Posted by heihachi73 9 years ago (21 Jul 2014)
Someone is definitely looking after it, the page design was updated just a few days ago.

The Flash-based black and white map of Australia was replaced with a coloured map, the font layout changed as well (the font used to default to Arial, now it defaults to the browser's default font), and the logo used to be all caps with cursive text for "Find out where your money has been!", which is now in Times New Roman italic on my PC rather than part of the image. The Money Tracker logo and tagline used to be part of the image. Also, the favicon is now a small version of the logo instead of a magnifying glass.

Posted by gimboid13 9 years ago (23 Jul 2014)
Good to see something is happening. The site has a lot of potential but it needs promotion and some evidence that development is occurring to keep users' interest.There's a big backlog of development ideas on this forum which need addressing.

Posted by aegean 7 years ago (22 May 2016)
noticed the page had a very very very slight tweak. So great that it is being looked after.

Posted by aegean 1 year ago (23 Jan 2023)
Yeah. While some light maintenance is being done on this site. There are features that could improve the uptake in use by existing and new users. We live in hope, still...

Posted by cirlott 7 months ago (13 Sep 2023)
aegean said:
Yeah. While some light maintenance is being done on this site. There are features that could improve the uptake in use by existing and new users. We live in hope, still...
I guess this site is dead and it's not worth waiting for any updates. Look at the dates of the posts here https://www.moneytracker.com.au/forums/
Although, if the forum evolved, there would be more communication here.

Posted by aegean 6 months ago (25 Sep 2023)
Exactly. Though I was not expecting the site to update with the new series of notes but in 2016 i was surprised. Who knows? But I think you are right there. This place isn't very active.