Money Tracker Forums > Hit celebrations > Suspicious

Thread: Suspicious

PostSuspicious
Posted by toddles9 12 years ago (2 Feb 2012)
I was very excited to see one of my notes had received a few hits, but I am highly suspicious now. My not has travelled from Abbotsford, Victoria to Northern Territory in just a few days. The 'person' uses the same writing style each time in the comment bit.
I also find it suspicious because it's statistically unlikely that out of all the notes I have entered, it's the only one to have had four hits, and in such a short time.
Once you get a note, you are to register it, then spend it. Stop holding onto it and then saying it's gong to different places. Anyone can do that!
I urge whoever is doing this to stop. It's a silly game and makes a mockery of the money tracker.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostSuspicious
This is the suspicious note
http://www.moneytracker.com.au/note/82271.html

PostSuspicious
Sorry. THIS is the suspicious note
http://www.moneytracker.com.au/note/81848.html

PostSuspicious
Posted by moneyman93 12 years ago (3 Feb 2012)
If it has a label on it, then it's maybe not so suspicious- the few hits I've got (on different notes) normally have that sort of brief comment that someone who doesn't use the site normally would put

PostSuspicious
Posted by toddles9 12 years ago (4 Feb 2012)
Yeah, fair enough. It's just that ALL of my notes have labels, and it's the only one that has been hit, and it's been hit four times in one month clear across the country by four individuals who have exactly the same writing style?
Nup. I don't buy it.
But thanks for responding to my post! You're the first person I've met here. I thought this site was a graveyard.

PostSuspicious
Posted by enlilninlil 12 years ago (25 Mar 2012)
Well graveyards are cool, especially at night. I haven't had a nit since 2006.