Money Tracker Forums > Spreading the word > Reward !!!

Thread: Reward !!!

PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (11 Feb 2009)
Find one of my banknotes and keep half as a reward and sent the other half back to me. I will be grateful. promise

No better offer on this site.

If you dont want to send half back that is fine. I just hope you enjoy this site.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by melly 10 years ago (18 Feb 2009)
I found your note... it didnt travel very far

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (18 Feb 2009)
So I can collect my half personally, lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by enlilninlil 10 years ago (21 Feb 2009)
Only if you pay for dinner.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by cb2540 10 years ago (24 Feb 2009)
After a couple of days, I can't hold it in any longer...

What is the point of that? That would stop the money travelling anywhere else if you mean cut the note in half, absolutely mental!:

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by stair 10 years ago (24 Feb 2009)
I really don't get this... why take it out of circulation?

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (25 Feb 2009)
lol who is taking anything out of circulation. If you find one of my notes you can send a cheque,

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by jes 10 years ago (1 Mar 2009)
I was just wondering... do you use to spend $100 notes?

Sending $50 seems to be a lot lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by banker1990 10 years ago (1 Mar 2009)
I received your note in Newcastle & have brought it all the way to Penrith, I'm very curious to see how far it gets now

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (1 Mar 2009)
Did you sign up at West's before you went home. lol for next time.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (2 Apr 2009)
This is a bona fide offer I cant believe that nobody hes taken me up yet. Doesn't get no better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by hofman 10 years ago (21 Apr 2009)
I FOUND ONE OF UR NOTES, WHATS THE REWARD IF I SEND HALF TO YOU

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by hofman 10 years ago (21 Apr 2009)
thestreeker said:
Find one of my banknotes and keep half as a reward and sent the other half back to me. I will be grateful. promise

No better offer on this site.

If you dont want to send half back that is fine. I just hope you enjoy this site.
whats my reward

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (6 May 2009)
The other half of course

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by boneey 10 years ago (7 Jul 2009)
wait so my reward is losing $10 by sending the other $10 of the $20 note that i found? isnt that a reward for you then? confused

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 10 years ago (7 Jul 2009)
It works for me do you want my address now or later?

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by boneey 10 years ago (8 Jul 2009)
haha i would of but i had to spend it on cat food sorry

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by stormchayser 10 years ago (31 Jul 2009)
hey i got your note at the pub coundn't wait to find out what it was all about ,will spend it tomorrow in nebo at the pub again lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by adamcmb 10 years ago (9 Aug 2009)
So my reward is losing $2.5 by sending the other $2.5 of the $5 note that i found? isnt that a reward for you then? im confused THATS NOT EVEN A REWARD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE!!!

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by whitey 9 years ago (4 Sep 2009)
yeh I'll send you half so I'll need your address so I can bill you an hour of my time for wasting it LOSER

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 9 years ago (10 Sep 2009)
whitey said:
yeh I'll send you half so I'll need your address so I can bill you an hour of my time for wasting it LOSER
The Streeker
C/- Yours Mums house.

Now you don't get a Reward.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 9 years ago (10 Sep 2009)
adamcmb said:
So my reward is losing $2.5 by sending the other $2.5 of the $5 note that i found? isnt that a reward for you then? im confused THATS NOT EVEN A REWARD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE!!!
A Reward for me is still a Reward. NO LIES

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by aegean 9 years ago (14 Sep 2009)
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 9 years ago (14 Sep 2009)
aegean said:
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?
OK then keep the lot I dont care anymore lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by aegean 9 years ago (17 Sep 2009)
thestreeker said:
aegean said:
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?
OK then keep the lot I dont care anymore lol
bit of a ridiculous system no?

should do something like send a small box of chocolates or something lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by jes 9 years ago (19 Sep 2009)
aegean said:
thestreeker said:
aegean said:
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?
OK then keep the lot I dont care anymore lol
bit of a ridiculous system no?

should do something like send a small box of chocolates or something lol
would be a good idea lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by aegean 9 years ago (22 Sep 2009)
jes said:
aegean said:
thestreeker said:
aegean said:
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?
OK then keep the lot I dont care anymore lol
bit of a ridiculous system no?

should do something like send a small box of chocolates or something lol
would be a good idea lol
or a gift voucher of the same value to someplace lol!

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by enlilninlil 9 years ago (8 Oct 2009)
aegean said:
jes said:
aegean said:
thestreeker said:
aegean said:
the person who finds it still loses out... shouldnt the person who finds it get the rewards?
OK then keep the lot I dont care anymore lol
bit of a ridiculous system no?

should do something like send a small box of chocolates or something lol
would be a good idea lol
or a gift voucher of the same value to someplace lol!
I can throw in a Eastern Brown Snake as well.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by poundtracker 9 years ago (2 Dec 2009)
THIS is pathetic, someone shoould just delete the whole thread

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by thestreeker 9 years ago (3 Dec 2009)
poundtracker said:
THIS is pathetic, someone shoould just delete the whole thread
Pathetic is someone who has nothing else to do but whinge, The thread started as s joke and it is very light in context. Do you really take your money tracking so seriousl?. Are you really a purist? Let people that want to have fun, have a little. Go read the Finiancal Times and stop reading our tripe.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by aegean 9 years ago (13 Dec 2009)
maybe... but i dont really think it was an honest joke... but shame this place isnt checked by the webmaster lol

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by wassa 9 years ago (19 Dec 2009)
Sad day when you cant even have a joke anymore lol Really enjoyed the humor behind it

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostReward !!!
Posted by grouchy 6 years ago (19 Sep 2012)
I found your note too.. I gave it to your mum, she gave me a reward for a good 10 hours, not a bad rate 50cents an hour

Post Reply | Reply with quote