Money Tracker Forums > Feature requests > Entering multiple notes

Thread: Entering multiple notes

PostEntering multiple notes
Posted by end 16 years ago (28 Dec 2007)
You could use a multi-line textbox to enable many notes to be entered at the same time. This would be easier and faster than entering each note, hitting "Track Your Banknote" over and over.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
Posted by gimboid13 16 years ago (3 Jan 2008)
Good idea!

Posted by end 16 years ago (29 Feb 2008)
Any progress on this

Posted by scoreed 15 years ago (20 Jul 2008)
I agree i just entered 13 notes and it took forever

Posted by scoreed 14 years ago (24 May 2009)
any progress?

Posted by jes 14 years ago (27 May 2009)
I am a user of EuroBillTracker as well (EBT is the same as moneytracker, but in Europe, with the "" ie: Euro)
And they have a very nice system: If you are a "new" user (less than 100 banknotes in your database) then you only can enter one banknote at the time.

Once you have entered your 100th banknote, you have more features to explore one of which is that you can enter 25 banknotes at the same time (you have something similar to cells in which you can put the nominal value, the codes, a comentary and then, the postal code, to track it.)

Once you have entered 500 banknotes, you get another upgrade and you can set default options and so on. It is very nice and FAST to use.

Just an idea of how that might be

Posted by brisdaz 10 years ago (19 Jun 2013)
jes said:
I am a user of EuroBillTracker as well (EBT is the same as moneytracker, but in Europe, with the "" ie: Euro)
And they have a very nice system: If you are a "new" user (less than 100 banknotes in your database) then you only can enter one banknote at the time.

Once you have entered your 100th banknote, you have more features to explore one of which is that you can enter 25 banknotes at the same time (you have something similar to cells in which you can put the nominal value, the codes, a comentary and then, the postal code, to track it.)

Once you have entered 500 banknotes, you get another upgrade and you can set default options and so on. It is very nice and FAST to use.
This seems to be a good idea.