Money Tracker Forums > Feature requests > Correcting note information

Thread: Correcting note information

PostCorrecting note information
Posted by swk 16 years ago (15 May 2007)
The euro money tracker allows for changes in note information for 7 days.
Today I entered two notes as 50s which were actually 20s. I cant go back and fix this even though I know its an error.

How about a feature allowing note remarks/serial number/denomination corrections by the user for a few hours after entering the data.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
Posted by gimboid13 16 years ago (26 May 2007)
Some validation of serial numbers against denominations would avoid this problem. The RBA provides serial number information is at http://www.rba.gov.au/CurrencyNotes/Statistics/note_serial_number_info.html.

Posted by swk 16 years ago (14 Jun 2007)
Just had a look at the RBA site. The validation would be a useful check, but wouldn't have helped in my particular case as both 20s and 50s from the given years appeared to have the same serial number blocks used, so validation wouldn't work in this case.

Note that my data entry error was obvious to me just after I entered the info, but I couldn't go back and change what was wrong.

Posted by nastymarty 7 years ago (2 Sep 2016)
Yeah I wish I could edit my info entered. Id like to be able to edit the info text that is entered. For example, one time when I get the note, then edit it when I sp[end the note.