Money Tracker Forums > Spreading the word > Get The Word Out There

Thread: Get The Word Out There

PostGet The Word Out There
Posted by chuckles 17 years ago (14 Apr 2007)
Hey everyone,

I've been sitting here trying to get an idea for spreading this website around, and i think it may be an idea, albeit possibly quite lame for some one to put a sign on a pole and hold it above the crowd on a morning TV show like sunrise. Hopefully this may inspire only a few people, but it could mean more notes in the system.

Post Reply | Reply with quote
Posted by poundtracker 17 years ago (16 Apr 2007)
yes thats a good idea but maybe you can do it or get someone from sydny to o stand behind the glass windows. maybe the director of this website could get an interview on sunrise...?

Posted by degenerate 17 years ago (17 Apr 2007)
just a suggestion, but i think you might have a better chance getting it in a newspaper, in one of the IT columns where they list a few interesting websites. They usually include the columnist's email address at the bottom.

Posted by poundtracker 16 years ago (28 Jul 2007)
maybe we can all have a dance off......

Thats certain to get every ones attention!

Posted by moneyman93 16 years ago (11 Nov 2007)
How about poster's above/ next to ATM's? Then people will more likely notice because they're already thinking about money, and will actually immediately have some notes to put on.

Posted by poundtracker 16 years ago (14 Mar 2008)
moneyman93 said:
How about poster's above/ next to ATM's? Then people will more likely notice because they're already thinking about money, and will actually immediately have some notes to put on.
Thanks a top idea, but wont you have to like design it and ask the banks permision or something like that? :