Money Tracker Forums > Spreading the word > Media

Thread: Media

PostMedia
Posted by poundtracker 17 years ago (10 Mar 2007)
why dosent the founders of his site approach the govnmt. and ask for fnding for an add for this site?
or maybe the media can help spread the word.
Any ideas n e 1?

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostMedia
Posted by chuckles 17 years ago (14 Apr 2007)
Maybe it could be just an idea to spread the word about this website on msn messenger, and by word of mouth.

Who know, this money tracker could be the next myspace.com

PostMedia
Posted by poundtracker 17 years ago (16 Apr 2007)
yes, i see, but i told a few freinds and i think cuz ppl dnt follow it so much is cuz there is very little chance their note will be logged in. i havent had one yet!

PostMedia
Posted by days77 16 years ago (5 May 2007)
I have printed out small stickers that say

Find out where this note has been
go to www.moneytracker.com.au

The sticker can easily be removed and does not deface the note.

I had 10 or so notes in the system for over a month and then they started popping up - people logging them in.

If I hand over a note I always ensure the sticker is on the other side and not visible.

PostMedia
Posted by days77 16 years ago (5 May 2007)
I always plan where I am going to release my notes with my stickers on them. The bank isn't a good place! I went there by accident once and they removed the stickers. i put them on the counter with the sticker facing up - stupid me! No harm done - just don't take them to the bank.

PostMedia
Posted by poundtracker 16 years ago (11 May 2007)
lol dats funnie, thats the problem with the money, if people c the writing then 1/2 the people wont take it, and it dosent help if you ahve a wallet full of them, but always hand them in up-side down

PostMedia
Posted by gakmoney 16 years ago (20 Jul 2007)
Money Tracker is on TV -
The Amateur TV service in Melbourne puts up the web address from time to time between their other odd shows... Friday Nights ~ 9pm onwards... Tune your TV for a weak signal between Ch10 and SBS

PostMedia
Posted by aegean 14 years ago (14 Aug 2009)
maybe try and get it on today tonight or ACA, for one of those 'quirky' good news stories?