Money Tracker Forums > Feature requests > Personal totals

Thread: Personal totals

PostPersonal totals
Posted by nahir 17 years ago (27 Nov 2006)
At the moment individuals can look and see how many notes they entered and also see a list of all of the notes. I would be interested to see a personal tally of the different note values as well (similar to the one found under "total values of notes..").

Post Reply | Reply with quote
PostPersonal totals
Posted by poundtracker 17 years ago (11 Mar 2007)
i agree that would be an awsome idea and maybe have links to other member where you can see how much they have enterd- have it as an add on to the tally page....? maybe?

PostPersonal totals
Posted by columbiageorger 17 years ago (31 Mar 2007)
Hi! I am visiting Australia...my sister in law lives around Noosa in Queensland. I am a wheresgeorger from Oregon in the US. I have entered whatever Australian money I have received. Tracking bills is a lot easier for us because we have one dollar bills and we can write on our money! I am also on Eurobilltracker because I send money to my son who is an exchange student in Finland. Finland is one of the most active countries, but it is very slow because I cannot mark the bills.

Just got here a week ago and none of my Australian bills have been hit yet...though I think one of my georges has been hit here in Australia. It is fun to see who finds your bills and where you rank. It would be a good feature to add! We have gatherings where we meet other georgers and eat and drink as well and that is fun!

Good luck...I'm off to the ATM!
Columbia georger...here in Taree NSW
www.myspace.com/raggletaggleterrane